Advertisement

My Allergic Reaction to Peanuts... ON A FILM SET! (Storytime)

My Allergic Reaction to Peanuts... ON A FILM SET! (Storytime) I am SO LUCKY that I am not someone who suffers from anaphylaxis during my allergy, but nuts and peanuts are my mortal enemy all the same. Here is my craziest storytime about my allergic reaction to peanuts.

►MENTIONED VIDEOS:
WATCH "The Immaculate Reception"
-

More about Peanut Allergies:
The Truth About Peanut Allergies | WebMD -
Be Safe from Anaphylaxis-Mayo Clinic -
What I Wish You Knew About My Food Allergies -


✮Watch ALL the "wheel show" episodes in order!

🍩Love my donut-fashion? Shop my Etsy store!


♥︎JESS'S SOCIAL MEDIA
Website (Tumbr) -
Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -


♫MUSIC
(All music used in this video is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution or similar permissions for royalty-free use)

"Funday" and "Elevate" by Bensound


RELATED TAGS:
peanut allergy,peanut allergic reaction,peanut allergy death,nut allergy,nut allergy comedy,The Truth About Peanut Allergies,Food Allergies,Truth About Peanut Allergies,storytime,film set drama,allergies,allergic reaction,gluten free,anaphylaxis,mayo clinic,anaphylactic reaction,epi pen,food sensitivity test,food intolerance test,food allergy symptoms,allergy,jess paul,tea spill

peanut allergy,peanut allergic reaction,peanut allergy death,nut allergy,nut allergy comedy,The Truth About Peanut Allergies,Food Allergies,Truth About Peanut Allergies,storytime,film set drama,allergies,allergic reaction,gluten free,anaphylaxis,mayo clinic,anaphylactic reaction,epi pen,food sensitivity test,food intolerance test,food allergy symptoms,allergy,jess paul,tea spill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments