Advertisement

New resin idea and what I made from it

New resin idea and what I made from it May have been a tad bit excited about this idea... I sure will find plenty of uses for this mold.
If you have an idea or your made something using this mold, please send me a pic!!

To see more of James Lee's beautiful work click here:

Notes about the resin... I was able to turn this about 3 hours after I did the 2nd pour. Not sure if I did it right... But it worked!!

I hope this inspires you to try some resin projects , if you haven't already, or try some cool stuff with the endless possibilities this silicone mold offers.

Please share what you come up with!
I will post the photos you send in my future videos.
2COR517KT@gmail.com I created a new email just for subscribers , If you have the old one, you may use that still or use this new one.

Thank you All! Have wonderful weekend!
God Bless

molds,resin and wooturning,woodturning with resin,resin on the lathe,fun with resin,new resin idea,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178









    ReplyDelete