Advertisement

One Dish Party Summer Vacations [Pakistani Canadian Mom]

One Dish Party Summer Vacations [Pakistani Canadian Mom] One Dish Party Picnic Fun With my cousin Family...



hope you guys like this video if you really like my efforts so plz give me a big thumbs-up and like share my video with friends and family...  and don't forget to subscribe 😊
  ~STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES

Subscribe my channel for more video:


MOST ASKED QUESTION :

Name: Fasiha
Brith place: Karachi now in Canada/Mississauga
D.O.B: 8 August
Zodiac sign: Leo
Married: 5years
Kids: 4baby boys
Boys name: Zoraiz/Zayyan/Zohan/zaviyar

Fish&Chips full recipe:


RAMADAN 1ST VLOG:


Kachori full recipe:


Airplanes Landing:



My hijab ROUTINE:


Organized my clothes:


Bathroom DEEP cleaning:


Home made face mask:


Canada visit visa:


weekly grocery:


Cleaning&fun with kids:


Stove DEEP clean:


BUSINESS INQUIRY: fasihalaiqe2000@gmail.com

FACEBOOK:


INSTAGRAM


#SUBSCRIBE

#Summer #Onedish #Picnic

Summer vacation Canadian Mom urdu vlog fun wife kids uk usa canada home tour pizza picnic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments