Advertisement

REACTION to Hole Dwelling by Kikuo ft. Hatsune Miku

REACTION to Hole Dwelling by Kikuo ft. Hatsune Miku Hello Lovely Supporters!!!
The number of subs is just a number but rather I love the degree of interaction within this channel!!! Please shoot more opinions and info about the song or the producers !!!

I only know those big songs by Miku, and I would just like to find more great Miku songs!! Please send some requests or suggestions!!

日本人の方々も見ていられましたら、リクエストお願いします!!

Anime songs, Vocaloids, Seiyuu songs, Idol songs, or any jp great shifts will be amazing for me to listen to.

FInd me on Twitter

or @Baseball463Mako

Reactions

Freely Tomorrow


Hibikase


Clean Tears


Lucky Orb


Time Machine by Emon


Android Girl


ODDs and Ends


Ghost Rule


I basically only know
Romeo and Cinderella,
World End Dancehall,
The world is Mine,
Disappearance of Hatsune Miku,
Aikotoba
Senbonzakura
Ray .... and some songs from Mikunopolis 2014.

#HatsuneMiku,#Miku,#Vocaloid,#Reaction,#Music,#Japanese,#Melbourne,#初音ミク,

Post a Comment

0 Comments