Advertisement

Scott Watches 'Final Fantasy XIV Leveling Is Awful' - Twitch Highlights

Scott Watches 'Final Fantasy XIV Leveling Is Awful' - Twitch Highlights Please Read: I originally source linked the video but it has apparently since been removed. I personally feel that the discussion I provided surrounding the subject matter was fair and FFXIV is warranted of criticism as much as any other game. Anybody who is going around telling content creators to 'kill themselves' because of a video they made is a complete moron. I went into this with a focus on discussion and discussion only.
I tried to be as fair as possible and I feel like I succeeded in that to an extent however bias will of course exist as I am actively playing and thoroughly enjoying FFXIV.

Thank you for reading.
Don't be a moron.

To complain to me directly please refer yourself to:


--------

Scott's Socials:
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Twitch ►
Discord ►

Contact Email ► ScottZoneContact@gmail.com

PC,Gaming,Warcraft,Gameplay,UK,English,Footage,WoW,Scottzone,Shadowbringers,lazypeon ffxiv,ffxiv levelling video,ffxiv shadowbringers,ffxiv levelling,ffxiv review,ffxiv discussion,Shadowbringers expansion,lazypeon discussion,lazypeon ffxiv levelling,ffxiv stormblood,ffxiv a realm reborn,ffxiv heavensward,ffxiv jobs,ffxiv should I play,ffxiv leveling is awful,twitch reaction,twitch highlights,

Post a Comment

0 Comments