Advertisement

Sex Determination in Birds and Butterflies|Female Heterogamety|Genetics.

Sex Determination in Birds and Butterflies|Female Heterogamety|Genetics. sex in organisms is determined by sex chromosomes or environmental factors. In this video I have explained the topic of Sex determination with respect to Female heterogamety in organism such as butterflies and Birds in such a way so that you can understand the concept from Grass root level. The explanation given to find the Genotype of an organism .The video will be helpful for students preparing for NET - CSIR . If you like my video please SUBSCRIBE my channel & don't forget to do like, share this video. If you have any doubts related to any topic of BIOLOGY you can ask them from me in COMMENT section I will try to answer your questions asap. To subscribe to my channel:- For more videos on genetics:-

Sex Determination in Birds,Female Heterogamety,Genetics,Sex determination in Butterflies,Heterogamety,Heterogametes,Class 12 Genetics,CSIR NET Genetics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments