Advertisement

•So far away meme• Gift for Cutie Pun Pun :3 •Gacha Life•

•So far away meme• Gift for Cutie Pun Pun :3 •Gacha Life• Ohayou flowers 🌻
I'm not happy about how it turned out -w-

💫|| Cutie Pun Pun :3


💫|| Original:


💫|| Inspiration:
No one


💫|| Time taken
~about 3h

💫|| Apps used
~Gacha Life
~Ibis Paint X
~Cute Cut Pro
~Kinemaster Diamond
~Pics Art

💫|| Subscriber Count
1,741

💫|| Contact me
~Discord: Totally not Kore#2420
~Instagram: itz_kore

💫|| Questions
Q: Can we collab?
A: Sure! If I'll find time. ^w^

Q: Tutorial?
A: I learned a lot from MidnightEffect's tutorials so check them out if you want, I'll think about making some.

Q: Can you make me intro/edit etc?
A: If I'll find time, it's hard to make edits etc. For a lot people.

Q: Can we be friends?
A: Sure! :3

Q: Will you ever quit gacha community?
A: Maybe. But not now.

Life•

Post a Comment

0 Comments