Advertisement

SUB TO SPARKLE PLSSSS 💖

SUB TO SPARKLE PLSSSS 💖 Ok I'm sorry for the shoutouts it's just there are so many underrated frens--

To my fans: Please consider subbing to Sparkle!! She is so, so sweet and one of the best people I've ever met. She is supportive and really funny and incredibly talented!! She loves Marvel and is really chill. Recently, she has been getting hate and rants, and she does not deserve them!!! She always knows how to make you smile and is there for you when you need her, I promise you aren't making a mistake by subbing to her!!

To Sparkle: I love you so, so much and I just want to thank you for all you've done for me. I really hope one day I can repay your kindness and I just wanna hug youuu!!! You make me so happy and I'm sorry I'm such a loser 🤧 You deserve the bestest friends ever!! ilysm and pls don't hate me for shouting you out--

ily 3000 ❤💖💜💙💗❤💖💜💙💗❤💖💜💙💗💖❤💖💜💙💗❤💖💜💗❤💖💜💗💗❤💖💜💙💗❤❤💖💜💗💙❤💖💜💗❤💖💜💗💗💜❤💖💙💗💖💗💜❤💖💙💗💖❤💜💖💗💙❤💖💙💗💖💜❤💖💜💙💖💗💙💖💜💖💙💖💗

Sparkle's channel:



-----------Credits------------

-FlipaClip
-Phone
-Stylus
-FlipaClip


➡️Shoutouts⬅️

~a overrated person

~g a l a t i x

~Golden Candy

-M

💖

Post a Comment

0 Comments