Advertisement

The Difference Between A Cult And A Religion

The Difference Between A Cult And A Religion In this video, I talk about how cults are different from religions. I give detailed examples of how various religions modify their members behavior to program them with the personality they want them to have. I also read from an article from a cult which describes the personality the cult is looking for.

Contact email for hosting: admin@telltaleatheist.com

My game products store:
Telltale Retro YouTube channel:

Shop:
Facebook:
Patreon:

All links to my channel can be found at

Podcast on iTunes:
Podcast on SoundCloud:
Podcast on Google Play:
Podcast on YouTube:

Social Media:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:

PayPal:

cult,religion,difference between a cult and a religion,bite model,steven hassan,bite extremism scale,telltale,new personality,christian personality,behavior modification,unification church,religion or cult,cult or religion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments