Advertisement

This Might Hurt! | POST-OP SURGERY UPDATE

This Might Hurt! | POST-OP SURGERY UPDATE This is the follow-up appointment I've been waiting for. I am hoping to get out of this body suit and into something a lot less painful. I have been swelling and bloating like crazy, so Dr. Tehrani of aristocratps.com better have good news for me!

Aristocrat Plastic Surgery:
Follow Dr. Kevin Tehrani on Social Media
@RealDrNYC on Instagram:
@Aristocrat_PS on Twitter:
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery & MedAesthetics on Facebook:

My First Follow-Up Appointment. There's Good News!

WATCH this playlist:

Can't get enough of me? Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and tell a friend to tell a friend!

Want me to review your product? Ship HERE:

Ami McClure
623 Eagle Rock Ave
PO Box 345
West Orange, NJ 07052

#AmiMcClure #MommyMakeover #TheMcClureFamily

life of ami,fit mom,twin mom,ami mcclure,mcclure family,post pregnancy,surgery update,post pregnancy body,update,cosmetic surgery,dr tehrani,aristocrat plastic surgery,plastic surgery,surgery vlog,recovering,recovery,diastasis recti,bbl,breast augmentation,plastic surgery new york,plastic surgery long island,breast augmentation long islanda,breast lift new york,breast lift,post op appointment,surgery post-op,

Post a Comment

0 Comments