Advertisement

[UNBOXING] BT21 Collective Figures Vol. 1 | Kate Rowland Wooden Brooch Paint Palette (Tae) #BT21

[UNBOXING] BT21 Collective Figures Vol. 1 | Kate Rowland Wooden Brooch Paint Palette (Tae) #BT21 I purchased these from the line friend website. However, they were sold out, but I'll have their link down below. ENJOY!! 💜

Link:


My social media (。♥‿♥。)
--------------------------------------------------
Instagram:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out what I sell here!!

--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @hlixiong1231

DISCLAIMER:
No copyright infringement intended. I do not own any of the music played in this video. All credit goes to it's rightful owner!

Music: Youth
Musician: @iksonofficial

Music: Intro: Dionysus
Artists: BTS

#BT21

Post a Comment

0 Comments