Advertisement

uploading a video i was self conscious about because why not

uploading a video i was self conscious about because why not song: world$tar money by Joji
if i can play it for my friends why not play it for the whole internet to see?
i promise i'll film more of my old content soon and move these types of videos to a separate channel :) i just need something to upload since I've been so inactive

i figured if i can handle a video of me dancing on here, i can handle a stupid ukulele cover

the separate channel i'll upload to for music is just kharishanson. no spaces, no caps. I've also uploaded this to my soundcloud, which is kharis hanson with a space that time. it won't be anything special, just a little gem to have i guess. thought this might help with the self esteem issues i have about singing in front of people, so this is more of a mini experiment and definitely amateur film, as it was recorded first try at 9 in the morning as well as uploaded unedited. definitely not my best, but it'll do.

p.s. yes, i was wearing pants in this, i promise
if you're reading this, i love you


bye

because

Post a Comment

0 Comments