Advertisement

Warmer drops and Borrow Bags

Warmer drops and Borrow Bags Not sure who to share Scentsy with next?! Think of a small business or a friend who hasn't experienced Scentsy yet and leave a warmer with them or some products they havent tried yet and ask for their feedback.



******************************************
Nicole Shevokas
Independent Scentsy Director
Like my FB Page


Don't want to pay full price? Want Scentsy free and half price!? Contact me to share Scentsy and earn some free!
nicole_shevokas@yahoo.com

Love Scentsy and want to earn extra income, make new friends and the possibility to travel free! Start your journey today for $99 or less--ask me how nicole_shevokas@yahoo.com!

Just need some Scentsy, order now please order from any party listed to help out one of my hosts!

Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe to my channel!

Bags

Post a Comment

0 Comments