Advertisement

What I'm (planning on) doing with my life...

What I'm (planning on) doing with my life... Well here it is...the answer to the ultimate millennial question: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE? Also, I apologize if I seem low energy in this vid...I just got over being sick for a week :/
Thanks for watching and see ya in the comments section!
xoxo, Kiara
P.S. Thank you SO much for 227K!!

My Links ☺
Instagram:

Twitter:

Music Credits:
Songs (in order): Music by Alpharo - Too Early - , Love 2 Deep epidemicsound.com

Q & A:
How old am I? I am 21 years old
What camera do I use? The Canon 80D with the sigma 30mm lens and the Canon G7X Mark II vlog camera
Where do I go to school? I am a junior at the University of Oregon majoring in Human Physiology with a minor in media studies

For Business Inquiries Contact: kiara.m.green@gmail.com

FTC: This is not a sponsored video. All items were purchased with my own money or were given to me as a gift. All opinions are my own and I do not own any of the music audio in this video.

Kiara,Madisen,Green,thekgstyle,kg,style,college,youtuber,life,Oregon,Portland,fun,Hauls,tours,Eugene,Springfeild,teen,cute,DIY,Q&A,boyfriend,status,future,post-grad,plans after graduation,nursing,pediatrics,graduation,senior year,travel,summer plans,the millenial dilema,

Post a Comment

0 Comments