Advertisement

you don't love me anymore

you don't love me anymore A mix of lofi/chill songs from BVG & slipfunc
🎧 Lofi/Chill Beats 🎧

These are two artists I'm really excited about for 2019. Their use of sampling always creates an emotional track.


Listen to a similar mix -


Tracklist:
0:00 BVG - you heard me call for you, but u didn't care


1:59 slipfunc - under your spell


4:21 BVG - if i was your friend


6:28 slipfunc - upon my skin


9:02 slipfunc - So Into You



BVG




slipfunc





Artwork by @bootleganime



πŸ’œ bootleg πŸ’œ
soundcloud -
twitter -
instagram -
spotify -
*NEW MERCH* -

πŸ’•Subscribe for more vibes like this πŸ’•

feat shiloh,shiloh mix,the bootleg boy,Lofi,Music,Musique,Musica,Sound,Soundtrack,Summer,Mix,Mixtape,HipHop,Anime,Chill,Chillout,Relax,Cute,Winter,Autumn,hop,chill,hip,piano,smooth,beat,beats,new,mellow,relax,vibes,atmosphere,goodnight,hip hop,Chillhop,chillhop music,chillhop instrumental,chillhop mix,study beats,ambient,xxxtentacion,nostalgia,lofi,lo fi,lo-fi,lofi mix,jazz,lofi hip hop mix,waiting,passion,nostalgic,shiloh,shiloh dynasty,dhan,you dont love me anymore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments