Advertisement

You know why they cut this tree down right! Uk government psy op program possibly named Mi9

You know why they cut this tree down right! Uk government psy op program possibly named Mi9 More razor wire is coming for you bastards. This tree is on there side but I believe they cut this down whilst I was away to give them access to my garden bypassing the razor wire. This is all going to be in vain as more is coming I believe they did this so they can get onto my side and see me better and to take away the privacy the tree gave so that I cant ignore them or most likely so they have access to get into my garden so that they can continue the gaslighting campaign which was going on a few weeks ago the people next door have been involved in this program with constant noise and a lot of new people I have seen people of many different races and sexes coming into this house and they never stay more than a few days which is similar to what I experienced in the neighbouring flats when I lived in Sheffield this usually happens at the weekend when they will make a lot of deliberate noise I now suspect from this house is possibly how they were getting into my garden to get thru my locks I believe they were climbing down where the razor wire now is also a car with an Mi9 plate is parked outside this exact house which I have filmed this is something I have been seeing a lot lately which leads me to believe this could be in fact the real life name of the uk gangstalking and harassment program that I have been a target of since late 2014.

Government corruption,Psy op,Broken Britain,Police state,Gangstalking,Organised harasment,New world order,

Post a Comment

0 Comments