Advertisement

100 RS. Food Singapore- A Message Desi Women | Must Watch |

100 RS. Food Singapore- A Message Desi Women | Must Watch | It was a rainy day in Singapore, I found cheapest food in Singapore and a memorable free walk. While walking on the streets and walking around food market, I seen many happy women and it reminds me of my grand mother and reminds me few incidents of desi Women's and I became emotional.
___________________________________________________
Music used in this video is from youtube music library
___________________________________________________

FOOD IN SINGAPORE,DESI FOOD SINGAPORE,What are the right of a woman?,Desi women rights,Pakistani women,Indian women,Asian women,Cheap food,Women life asia,India vs pakistan,Are women given equal rights in India?,Singapore food blog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments