Advertisement

Allan Wittmann 3 Year Natural Transformation 16-19

Allan Wittmann 3 Year Natural Transformation 16-19 Instagram- Allan_Wittmann

This Transformation Was Done Completely Steroid Free and Naturally

Songs Used In Order-
Koven- From The Start
Wasted Penguinz- Stay Alive
Ben Walter- Already Dying
Koven- Final Call

Programs Used-
David Laid OG PPL-
David Laid DUP-
Alec Chen Coaching-

Whenever I was not following a structured program I was still running my own customized program. Basically a high volume PPL for mass.

I am now being coached by David Laid and James English! Exciting Gains to come !!!


Thank you to everyone who has supported me during my lifting journey. Every single one of you I am sincerely grateful for. Thank you to anyone who us viewing this video. Share with as many as people as you can to get them inspired!!! So fkn crazy how much progress I have made and this is only just the beginning.

Fitness,Training,David Laid,Transformation,Natural,Pictures,Edit,Film,Fit,Muscle,Howtogetripped,Powerlifting,Strength,Weightlifting,Program,Coaching,NaturalLifting,Supplements,Fitness Transformation,Motivation,Aesthetics,Zyzz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments