Advertisement

Back to School: Everything I Know About Succeeding

Back to School: Everything I Know About Succeeding Pick up a growth book at (on sale now!)

In this video, I go through literally every habit and practice that I have learned and been taught in order to succeed in school. I organized this video such that you should be able to jump around without too much of a problem. Here are approximate timestamps of of the seven major habits which I talk about in this video:

1. Go to + engage in class (3:14)
2. Take physical notes (4:06)
3. Ask questions (6:30)
4. Do your homework right (7:56)
5. Learn time management (10:12)
6. Learn to study for tests (12:19)
7. Take care of yourself (14:54)
8. Conclusion (17:25)

I also have put together a little back to school supply list on Amazon, and I make a commission if you click on the link and buy anything so feel free to check it out at

You can follow me on Instagram:

john fish,john fish vlog,john fish harvard,harvard vlog,harvard,harvard college,back to school 2019,back to school,2019,how to succeed in school,how to get good grades,high school,college,how to take notes,how to study,how to manage your time,student time management,how to be a better student,get better grades,back to school haul,back to school shopping,study motivation,motivational video,harvard university,computer science,harvard student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments