Advertisement

Be aware of Emir O Stein Center coverup for Violence

Be aware of Emir O Stein Center coverup for Violence Subscribe and press the bell to support next videos


About Christian Prince :

Christian Prince is an Arab and he is the author of many books about Islam, Christian apologist.
Law degree in Islamic Sharia Law and Civil Law.

Christian Prince has four books in English and one in French, German, Swedish. Spanish, Dutch
1- Les secrets du prophete arabe
2- Qur'an And Science in Depth
3- The Deception of Allah.
4- Allahs Bedrageri: Studie Pa Djupet Av Islams (Swedish Edition)
5- Wissenschaftliche Koranwunder unter der Lupe (German Edition)
6- Allahs Täuschung (German Edition)
7- Allahs Bedrageri: Studie Pa Djupet Av Islams
8- Sex and Allah V1
9- Sex and Allah V2
10- EL ENGAÑO DE ALLÁH
As an Arab Christian growing up in the Middle East, I learned the hard way about the truth by firsthand experience. Truth can be shared in books and documents but nothing is comparable when living it daily.
When I was a child at school, I was told by my Muslim teachers during classroom that anyone who is not a Muslim, is dirty.
The teacher had given me his own proof, taken straight from the Qur'an, that all Jews are either pigs or monkeys: "Say should I tell you about an evil as judgment from Allah, the one which Allah curses him, and being angry of them, and made from them monkeys and pigs those who worshipped evil;- these are worse in position, and far more astray from the right path!" (سورة المائدة, Al-Maeda, Chapter # 5, Verse # 60). In such culture, you have one of two choices: either you decide to be part of it, either you decide to find the truth. Who in the world is going to believe that God the Almighty transformed Jews into pigs and monkeys because they went fishing on a Saturday? That story made me question the legitimacy of the Qur'an.
It doesn't make sense that Allah, which Muslims claim is the most just god, is going to turn someone into a pig and monkey for trying to feed his children. Especially after reading the interpretation of the story which states that Allah purposely caused the fish to disappear during an entire week except for Saturday as it then reappeared. This means Allah made the Jews starve, on top of punishing them for trying to survive which is a contradiction to Qur'an 5:3 "But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, Allah is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (Yusuf Ali translation).
Many questions came to my mind since hearing that story.
Why doesn't Allah turn the killers, rapists and thieves into pigs and monkeys instead of the ones fishing on a Saturday?
Consequently, it's what made me study Islam in addition to all the accusation Muslims had against my belief as a Christian. I worked hard reading as much as I could in order to learn and educate myself. After graduating from high school, I decided to study the Islamic law which would qualify me to work as a lawyer or as a judge in any Islamic state. As a matter of fact, the degrees I have are not what made me knowledgeable about Islam, rather it was the hard work and many years of researching the Islamic books. There came a point where I felt it was my time to inform people, with my help and knowledge, inform them of the truth about Islam. I hope that whoever is going to read both volumes of The Deception of Allah as well as my upcoming books will find the answers which are "politically incorrect" to his and her questions.
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

#ChristianPrince


Streamed live at :

Books by Christian Prince


If you would like to support Christian Prince’s Ministry at



Emir_O_Stein_Center

Emir O Stein Center,The Arabian Prophet,Christian Prince,

Post a Comment

0 Comments