Advertisement

Best Candle Reps - Secret and Scents

Best Candle Reps - Secret and Scents Wrapping up this mini series with a look at the rep programme for an underdog in the treasures in candles world, Secret and Scents. I happen to enjoy the products for this company, but I'm not so sure about the rep programme. One issue I have is the phrasing that implies this is more of an MLM company than Jewellery Candles seems to be. Knowing there's a downline raises some concerns for me. Jewellery Candles doesn't mention a downline as far as I can tell. Anyway, I'm glad that there are no sales quotas to meet with Secret and Scents, if one decides to sign up as a consultant. Thanks for watching, and please drop a comment if you're interested in seeing more videos like this.

Scents

Post a Comment

0 Comments