Advertisement

**BIG MONEY** Shopping in PRIVATE Fishing Tackle Garage (NOT Open to Public)

**BIG MONEY** Shopping in PRIVATE Fishing Tackle Garage (NOT Open to Public) Today I'm big money shopping in a private fishing tackle garage...and giving it all away!!!

-Subscribe to My Channel:
-KickinTheirBassTV's channel:
-Follow me on Instagram:

*** Save up to 30% off Fishing Tackle: ***

-Favorite LIT Reel Giveaway Winner: Eric Graalfs

-Subscribe to My Channel:

-Buy LOJO Fishing Merch:

----------Check out these other AWESOME videos below----------

Store Hopping Fishing Challenge:

Best Fishing Reel at Walmart:

Big Money Shopping in a Fishing Tackle Truck:

$50 Walmart Fishing Challenge:

$25 DIY Walmart Fishing Kit:

Crazy Guy Tries to FIGHT Fisherman:

KIDS Pick My Fishing Gear:

Teaching a KID how to use a Baitcaster:

Flex Seal Fishing Lure Challenge:

Academy Brand Fishing Lures:

Kid Picks My Fishing Setup:

Cheap vs Expensive Reel:

Dumb Bait Catches BIG Mystery Fish:

Most Expensive Fishing Combo:

Walmart Brand Fishing Lures:

Most Expensive Walmart Reel:

$10 Walmart Fishing Kit Challenge:

Dad vs Kid Fishing Challenge:

KVD Picks My Lures:

Most Expensive Lures at Walmart:

Mom Picks My Lures:

Picking Fishing Lures Blindfolded:

Kid Picks My Lures:

Kayak Angler vs Boater:

Wife Picks My Lures:

Stranger Picks My Lures:

----------Companies I work with and believe in----------
-Lew’s Fishing:
-Mystery Tackle Box:
-Googan Baits:
-Jackson Kayaks:

---Find me on Social Media Below---
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: lojofishing

Music: "Aqua" Ryan Little

#bassfishing #pondfishing #fishing #bigmoney #shopping #fishinggear

bass fishing,pond fishing,fishing tips,bass fishing tips,how to fish,how to bass fishing,big,money,shopping,private,fishing,tackle,garage,not open to public,big money shopping,fishing tackle,fishing gear,fishing gear shopping,fishing videos,kid friendly,family friendly,lojo,lojo.fishing,lojo fishing,kickintheirbasstv,bass fishing tips and techniques,

Post a Comment

0 Comments