Advertisement

Black and White Not what it was going to be converted with Clipchamp

Black and White  Not what it was going to be    converted with Clipchamp I wanted to have a zig zag look to this painting. I thought by using Black and White I may also get a 3D effect. Not to be. Even though I did not get what I was aiming for, I think I have a nice painting. I will keep trying until I achieve the zig zag effect which has eluded me this time.
I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I had fun making it… Please give this video the thumbs up… Subscribe (that is free for you) and click the little bell, by doing that you will be notified when I put up new videos.
Please join our Facebook group Australia Art Dreaming


Pouring medium;

1-litre P.V.A glue, 350 mils water and 350 mils Floetrol…Mixed very well.

Paints used in this painting;

Semco…Black
Semco… White

Add very small amounts of water to achieve consistency between all of you paints…

No Silcon was used in either paint.

Links;
My Facebook….
My Fine Art America site….

You can help me keep this channel growing with a kind donation..... Thank you

Australia Art Dreaming…Wishes to thank and acknowledge… for the use of the sparkle footage.

Kathie Ryan,Kathleen Ryan,Zig zag,acrylic pour,Australia Art Dreamimg,Bundaberg,Queensland,Australia,Black and White,mono,

Post a Comment

0 Comments