Advertisement

CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019🔮🌙- Go With The Flow ( Trust)

CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019🔮🌙- Go With The Flow ( Trust) I believe there is nothing outside of your reach when you listen to your intuition
Let me help guide you.

LOVE donations ❤️💜♥️ big or small are so appreciated thank youuuuuuu.

PayPal

paypal.me/torithehopedealer

Cash app

$torithehopedealer

How it works :

I am just the vessel

Tools of communication:
channeled messages
oracle cards
tarot cards
toriology( my opinion)

BOOK A PERSONAL READING 📖 WITH ME
AT guidedintuition18@gmail.com

For legal purposes I must say this is for entertainment only and should be treated as so

Any information that is discussed between me and a client stays between me and a client.

As always I want to thank you guys for visiting my channel
I'm tori the hope dealer sending you guys so much love,light and peace !!! 💛🌻.

CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019,CAPRICORN,CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019 career,CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019 tarot love reading,CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019 tarot love,CAPRICORN AUGUST 2019 tarot horoscope,love,relationships,reading,readings,couples,singles,soulmate,twin flame,soulmates,zodiac,tarot reader,Healing,love reading,CAPRICORN sun,CAPRICORN rising,CAPRICORN moon,CAPRICORN General love reading,CAPRICORN monthly tarot reading,CAPRICORN Love,CAPRICORN career,AUGUST 2019,guided intuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments