Advertisement

Channel Chat 15: 300 Sub Milestone, Back Ordering, Shout Outs, and Further Project News!

Channel Chat 15: 300 Sub Milestone, Back Ordering, Shout Outs, and Further Project News! Thanks you all for tuning in! I'm so happy to have reached so many with my love of crafts!
Don't forget to check out Mrs. Jane's and Ms. Kim's channels they really do awesome podcasts and do amazing crafts!

Jane at Scraptastic Yarns:
Kim at ClassyKim's Crochet:

Also, don't forget to check out my beginner KAL:
If you have a color combination for Artsy Saturdays, let me know here:
Can you believe that wait time though? This was my first order with Lion Brand Yarns too! I'm not really upset though, I know that order volume was high. I guess this will be my early birthday present to myself!

If you have any suggestions for the next project tutorial, be sure to let me know down in the comments, or message me! If you're looking to support this content, consider donating a kofi or following/subscribing to any of my social media:
Donations and Updates :
Facebook:
Etsy:
IG:
Merch Shop:
Twitter:
Other places:
Did you know that I'm a part of the Darn Good Yarn $10 club? I get these nifty little boxes of joy each month that include yarn, notions, and a pattern book! Use my link today and get 20% your first purchase:
#vlog #HappyMaking #InfinitiCraftingCo

crochet how to tutorial DIY beginner crocheting sewing handmade croche,crochet,crochetaddict,yarn,yarn love,crochet addict,Instagram,Pinterest,Facebook,Twitter,crocheting,new crochet stitches 2019,Lion Brand Yarns,

Post a Comment

0 Comments