Advertisement

Difficult Students in the Classroom | Is it okay to be STERN?

Difficult Students in the Classroom | Is it okay to be STERN? Yes.
From brick and mortar to online teaching. They are children still. Children go through emotions and changes no matter what the setting. Some have more control than others and some may seem to be hot one day and cold the next. Here is how I deal with one of my long time regulars that has been growing up and changing right before me on camera.

Here are some tips and advice with actual classroom footage. I always back up what I say so....here you go!

If you are interested in teaching for DaDa and want to let them know that I sent you along, this link will do just that. Here you GO:

dada,dadaabc,vipkid,gogokid,cambly kids,magic ears,bling abc,teaching english online,teach online,how to teach online,lashundra,I can teach,how to teach and discipline,how to discipline students online,mslala,lala,these wigfalls,wigfall,black teacher vlogs,getting students to behave online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments