Advertisement

Easy Modern Non-Metal DIY Table Legs

Easy Modern Non-Metal DIY Table Legs My wife and I wanted a more modern look for our dining table base. After looking at some metal options, I decided that I didn't want to spend the money on metal legs or risk them not fitting right since I would have to buy online. I also decided not to attempt to buy the metal, cut it and weld it. Essentially, I didn't have the time or money so I came up with this super cheap and easy option to get the look of metal without the cost. This is 2x4's and spray paint!

To get more details on this project, check out or read more below...

//
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
__________

Check out my podcast, The Field Treasure Show!

FOLLOW ME on Social Media:
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Pinterest -
__________

////// MATERIALS USED
(2) 2’ x 4’ x 8'
(1) 3/8" Dowel Rod
(16) 2.5" Wood Screws
(2) Rustoleum Spray Paint (Dark Steel)
Titebond Wood Glue


////// TOOLS USED

DeWalt Miter Saw:
Stanley Powerlock Tape Measure:
DeWalt D745 Table Saw:
12v Bosch Drill/Driver:
Random Orbital Sander:
Flush Cut Saw:
Silicon Glue Brush:
3/8" Forstner Drill Bit:


///// PHOTO, VIDEO & EDITING I USED

Canon 80D:
Canon 10-18mm Wide Lens:
Canon 50mm Lens:
Canon 18-55mm Lens:
Rode Video Mic:
iPhone X:
Tripod:
iPhone Tripod Mount:
iMac:
Recording to iPhone:
Recording to computer: dust separator cart

diy metal table legs,diy,do it yourself,table legs,modern builds,modern furniture,how to make,diy furniture,table,fake metal,faux metal,metal dining table legs,dining table legs,modern table legs,contemporary table legs,mid century modern,woodworking,dining table,how to build,modern,wood,rustoleum,diy table legs,2x4 projects,woodworking projects,diy projects,easy table legs,mid century,industrial furniture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments