Advertisement

Enamel pins?? And Photoshoot!

Enamel pins?? And Photoshoot! It has been a while! Sorry for the lack of updates but I will be trying to get more videos out for you all shortly! Thanks for watching!
And as always, images will be out on my FB and IG accounts with hi-res versions available on my Patreon!

To support my enamel pin Kickstarter :

Merch store :
Merch IG:

To help support my art, creating video content and my studio :

Website :
IG :
Twitter :
FB :
Twitch :

To book my studio :

Friends, models and designers in the video!

Rachel :
KeiKei :
Vanessa :
Valerie :
Jessica :




photoshoot,portraits,fantasy,ethereal,bts,behind the scenes,vlog,friends,fairy,portrait,how to,photoshop,enamel pins,enamel pin,chibi,saffels photography,saffels,mike saffels,wonderland studios,wonderlandstudiosoc,studio,wings,dress,lace,creature of habit,firefly path,

Post a Comment

0 Comments