Advertisement

Garage Find - You won't believe it... sitting for 26 YEARS!

Garage Find - You won't believe it... sitting for 26 YEARS! This is the beginning of our "Project JPS" build. It's a 1968 Camaro that's been "in the family" for 31 years. I bought it in 1988 with my best friend John by my side. We worked on it together beginning the restoration. I sold it to him in 1989 when I saw a '57 Chevy I wanted. He drove it for a few years before he parked it after a minor accident.

It's been parked in a garage for 26 years and most of that time we talked about and planned on finishing the restoration "some day". Unfortunately "some day" never came, I lost my best friend suddenly in March of 2018. It was devastating news.

John LOVED that car so as a tribute to him, my sons, my nephew and I will be finishing the restoration. Please follow along in our journey as we get this car back on the road for him. Look for future Build Updates as we document our progress and if you see us at shows and events please come say HI!

Welcome to Fast Cars Live! A channel by car guys for car guys (and girls), specializing in stories about classic cars, muscle cars and street rods, told by a father, his sons and nephew. Instagram @fast.cars.live

Classic cars,street rods,muscle cars,hot rods,cruise nights,show cars,car shows,camaro,street racing,callouts,street speed 717,vehicle virgins,american muscle,Burnouts,1968 camaro,68 Camaro,Auto restoration,Car restoration,engine rebuild,Performance Online,gear drive,Chevy 350,sealed power pistons,ARP bolts,Eddlebrock,Holley,garage find,barn find,Live Naked Cars,Fast Cars Live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments