Advertisement

Going on a blind date on a subway train

Going on a blind date on a subway train I had never been on a blind date before. I was awkward and nervous and didn’t know how to do it right, so I decided to just make it terrible by design to attempt to make it better. I don’t know if that makes any logical sense whatsoever, but whatever. This date was lovely I think, and thank you to Jorden for being so cool with all of this nonsense-

I don’t know if I’ll get a girlfriend this way, but I do know I thrive in the subway not unlike a rat- so I’m going to keep riding those rails.

I have produced the most iconic merchandise in the history of mankind, if you buy some the next time I see you I will give you candy-


Book me to make a personalized video for you or someone you know-


Get $10 off with Uber by downloading the app and using this code:
emilias321ue
Or get $5 off your first order with UberEats by using this code:
eats-emilias321ue

For a way to get online therapy that I believe in-





Thank you I love you.

emilia fart,Emilia farts,emiliafarts,emiliafart,date,girlfriend,blind date,tinder date,jonas,set up,subway,train,subway date,girl,ex girlfriend,first date,metro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments