Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay - 'JUNKYARD' Dodge Charger Police Chase | RedlineRP #584

GTA 5 Roleplay - 'JUNKYARD' Dodge Charger Police Chase | RedlineRP #584 Follow Me on Instagram for behind the scenes pictures

Today I wanted to take out the Junkyard Dodge Charger for a nice drive. I was looking to get in to some trouble with the police and I was hoping I would have escaped but ended up that the old junker over headed and I was down on power.

My Social Media:
Instagram |
Twitter |
Discord |
Twitch |
Facebook |
2nd Channel |

Elanip T-Shirts
Store |

Junkyard Dodge Charger,gta,Elanip,junkyard,old junker,redlinerp,dodge charger police chase,Police Chase,Grand Theft Auto 5 Roleplay,POLICE OFFICER CHASE,Cop Chase,Police officer Chased Me,GTA 5 Roleplay Funny Moments,GTA 5 Roleplay - Police Officer Chased ME Junkyard Charger,JUNKYARD CAR POLICE CASE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments