Advertisement

Guilty Huskies Steal Food In The Funniest Way Ever But Dad Gets Them Back!! [TRY NOT TO LAUGH]

Guilty Huskies Steal Food In The Funniest Way Ever But Dad Gets Them Back!! [TRY NOT TO LAUGH] Hahah sooo hello everyone!! Every time I try to eat my food my Huskies always try and make me feel guilty. They do know there boundaries most of the time and if I would of said no get down they would of but it’s so funny to see them trying to push there luck trying there best to sneak a little bite. Millie the female husky kept pushing and pushing till she gave up. It is so funny to see! But then I decided to play them at their own game! Hope this makes you all laugh haha. Hit like if it did! Love you all!

husky,huskies,guiltydog,dog,dogs,love,cutedogs,cutevideo,huskypuppy,puppy,puppies,dogvideo,happy,smile,cheekydog,funny,funnyvideo,funnydog,prank,prankvideo,siberianhusky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments