Advertisement

HOME DECOR HAUL - H&M TARGET KMART MECCA MAXIMA || THE SUNDAY STYLIST

HOME DECOR HAUL - H&M TARGET KMART MECCA MAXIMA || THE SUNDAY STYLIST Hey everyone thanks for hanging out with me for a Home Decor Haul + FAQ Chit Chat
I know this video is pretty different from my normal cleaning, organizing and styling videos but I wanted to try something new and for you to get to know me a little by answering some of your FAQs also, my house really wasn’t messy so I didn’t need to post a clean with me style video!
I didn't want to film a sit down face to face video for the whole time (because to me they get boring! so I recorded a voiceover on videos of my home decor haul, home updates and basically me just hanging around my home on a Sunday)
I have all my Cleaning Checklists and 10 Habits of Clean and Tidy Home printables all on Pinterest and I have started a list with links to everything in my apartment that I often get asked where I bought it.
I hope you enjoy the video, I love sharing affordable home decor hauls and although my skincare purchases are on the pricey side, I definitely recommend them and save my ‘allowance’ each week to buy them. I chose to save money in areas where other people might spend $$$, for example, I never buy take-away coffees or Starbucks etc, instead, I save my discretionary spending budget on mah face :)
Have a fab weekend and as always I will see you in the next video!

Thanks for stopping by my channel!
If you're like me and you love videos on Speed Cleaning, Cleaning Motivation, Decluttering, KonMarie and Home Organization then you are in the right place!

Be sure to subscribe to keep up with cleaning, organizing and home decor videos from Australia.

Have a fab day!!!

Videos you will LOVE
24 Hour Clean With Me -
IKEA Best Buys -
10 Tips for a Clean & Tidy Home -
Ultimate Home Declutter -
Kitchen Pantry Makeover -
150 Things to Declutter -
Closet Cleanout & Organization -
Bedroom Makeover -

MUSIC:

Visit me at-
Instagram @thesundaystylist

10 TIPS FOR A CLEAN HOME,10 HABITS FOR A CLEAN AND TIDY HOME,GENIUS TIPS HABITS AND IDEAS FOR A CLEAN HOME,CLEAN HOME HABITS,CLEAN WITH ME,HABITS FOR A CLEAN HOME,CLEAN AND TIDY YOUR HOME,CLEANING MOTIVATION,CLEAN MY HOME,HOW TO CLEAN YOUR HOME,CLEAN AND TIDY HOME HABITS,HOME DECOR HAUL,FAQ CHIT CHAT,TARGET HAUL,H&M HOME DECOR HAUL,H&M HAUL 2019,AFFORDABLE HOME DECOR,TARGET HOME DECOR,SUNDAY RILEY SKINCARE HAUL,mecca maxima haul 2019,KMART HOME DECOR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments