Advertisement

How to Build an Outdoor Kitchen: Start to Finish!

How to Build an Outdoor Kitchen: Start to Finish! 6 Free Woodworking Plans:
Join My Makers Mob:

In this video I give an overview of how I built an outdoor kitchen cabinet and countertop with a sink for my backyard.  Since then it has held up great and we have had a lot of fun using it.  I hope this inspires you to create something similar for your home.

My Tool Store:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:

Jon Peters Merchandise:

Subscribe to my other YouTube Channels:
Jon Peters Shop Talk:
Make It In Vermont:
Two River TV:

Support This Channel On PATREON:

Apparel: Mountain Khakis

Rugged. Authentic. Reliable. Timeless.

#outdoorkitchen,#DIY, #woodworking,#homeimprovement

Jon Peters,how to build an outdoor kitchen,how to make an outdoor kitchen,diy outdoor kitchen,diy an outdoor kitchen,outdoor kitchen ideas,how to build a backyard kitchen,how to make a backyard kitchen,diy a backyard kitchen,build an outdoor kitchen,make an outdoor kitchen,outdoor kitchen design,build outdoor kitchen countertops,build outdoor sink,how to build outdoor kitchen start to finish,complete outdoor kitchen build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments