Advertisement

Interpreting blood tests part 4 - what is an ideal CRP and does my increased uric acid matter?

Interpreting blood tests part 4 - what is an ideal CRP and does my increased uric acid matter? This is the fourth installment of a lecture delivered by Dr Paul Mason at the Low Carb for Doctors Medical Conference held in Melbourne (Epworth Hospital, May 2018).
Dr Mason reviews optimal CRP levels and how ketogenic diets often change biochemistry values, including uric acid, chloride and bicarbonate.

low carb,low carb diet,keto diet,ketogenic diet,carnivore diet,blood test,blood results,what do my blood tests mean,what do my blood results mean,Dr Paul Mason,lowcarbdoctors.com.au,lowcarbdownunder.com.au,haemoglobin,hemoglobin,carnivore,CRP,c reactive protein,acute phase reactant,what should my crp be,how high should my crp be,high uric acid on keto,how high should my uric acid be,high chloride level,low bicarbonate,blood changes on keto,biochemistry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments