Advertisement

KATIE DRANK TOO MUCH WINE | Vlog 070 | Katie Pix

KATIE DRANK TOO MUCH WINE | Vlog 070 | Katie Pix I was ludicrously kindly invited on a press trip to the Languedoc region in France, to sample their incredible breadth of beautiful wines. You may be exhausted by the end of this video as we crammed SO MUCH into just 4 days. Not only was my mind blown by the sights, tastes and experiences of the trip, but I also made the most beautiful friendships. I will do the helpful thing - very soon - and put all the details on my TripAdvisor account.



There are endless moments in this 'job' where I ask the world... why me? What do I deserve this crazy good fortune for? For however long it lasts I will continue to question it, but I also promise to indulge and enjoy every single second.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE LANGUEDOC
Instagram |
Twitter |
Facebook |

•ADDRESS
PO BOX / Katie Pix
Gleam Futures
6th Floor
60 Charlotte Street
London
W1T 2NU

•BUSINESS ENQUIRIES
katiepix@gleamfutures.com

•WHAT'S ON KATIE PIX?
Every TUESDAY | Recipes, baby!
Every FRIDAY | Vlogging, baby!
Subscribe |
Recipe Blog |

•LET'S GET SOCIAL...
Instagram |
Twitter |
Facebook |

Jamie Oliver,Katie Pix,Food,Cooking,Recipes,Healthy,Quick,Easy,Delicious,Tasty,blogging,vlogging,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments