Advertisement

Let's Jam 16a - Backing Track - Dominant Blues Shuffle in A (Standard Tuning)

Let's Jam 16a - Backing Track -  Dominant Blues Shuffle in A (Standard Tuning) Please check out the merch store:
Patreon:
You can also support the content I create by donating to

Any donations go a long way on this channel and help so much. Thank you for your support.


A version of this backing track for half step down tuning is available here..


Please feel free to use this backing track and jam along with me! However, please do not use any of my music commercially without contacting me first.
If you want to use my backing tracks in a professional/public capacity then please get in touch, we can work something out!


If you want to record and upload yourself jamming along then please do, I would love to see! Just remember to link to this video and credit myself in your description :)


Phil Moseley Music Merch



Want to support me, my music and the (new) channel?
Patreon:
Paypal Donation Link:
BandCamp:


Social Media




The gear I used on this track:
Epiphone Dot
Peavey Classic 20 MH
Boss, NuX, MXR, Strymon, TC Electronnic, EHX (Pedals)
Rotosound Strings
Focusrite 18i20
Cubase 10 Artist
OBS
Blender 2.8
DaVinci Resolve 16 BETA







#backingtrack #letsjam #blues

backing track,guitar backing track,backing tracks for guitar,backing tracks,jam tracks,jam track,lets jam,let's jam,guitar practice,backing track for guitar,music,original music,blues,rock,blues rock,ballad,soul,soulful,funk,groove,epiphone,peavey,vintage,jhs,acoustic,bass,lead guitar,rhythm guitar,rhythm section,play along,guitar solo,mellow,tone hair,guitar community,cubase,a7,a dominant 7 backing track,

Post a Comment

0 Comments