Advertisement

LOONA 'ViViD' + 'AROUND YOU' + 'I'LL BE THERE' + 'LET ME IN' + 'THE CAROL' MV REACTION | Loonathon

LOONA 'ViViD' + 'AROUND YOU' + 'I'LL BE THERE' + 'LET ME IN' + 'THE CAROL' MV REACTION | Loonathon Hey guys! I'm so happy to share with you the 1st part of the LOONATHON! :D

This week, we take a first look at LOONA focusing on the first three members Heejin, HyunJin and Haseul. I had no idea what I was getting myself in for and by the end of this video I was mind-blowned with the detail put into all of these videos and songs.

Hope you guys enjoy this first part, make sure to keep an eye next week for the second episode!

♥SUBSCRIBE! →
♥INSTAGRAM →
♥TWITTER →


♥CLIPS USED:
-Heejin 'ViViD':
-Hyunjin 'Around You':
-HyunJin 'I'll be there' feat. Heejin:
-Haseul 'Let Me In':
-Haseul 'The Carol' feat Heejin & HyunJin:




♥MUSIC:
-Visions by Lakey Inspired:
-I Found Me by Lakey Inspired:
-Blossom by Lakey Inspired:



♥Loona MV Analysis Channel:






*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*

#LOONA #LOONATHON

head of roses,headofroses,kpop,kpop reaction,youtubers react to kpop,korean pop,korean pop music,reaction video,comeback,korean music,react,react to,name kpop,name song,name reaction,music reaction,music video reaction,mv reaction,LOONA,LOONATHON,Heejin,Hyunjin,Haseul,vivid,around you,ill be there,let me in,the carol,headofroses loona,loona kpop,loona reaction,loona around you,loona ill be there,loona vivid,loona let me in,loona the carol,이달의소녀,

Post a Comment

0 Comments