Advertisement

Lucky 5 Cipher Kite? - Identity V Enchantress Gameplay

Lucky 5 Cipher Kite? - Identity V Enchantress Gameplay ( •̀ω•́ )σ
Is this really just a Lucky 5 Cipher Kite? Playing as the Enchantress, I have dated, I mean kited Wu Chang in this replay, and you see, Wu Chang fell in love with me in a short period of time. And luckily, I am able to make it alive at the end.

🎮💣🎮💣

I am about to finish my decoding session when suddenly this attractive Wu Chang appeared. So, I’ve decided to stop decoding and kite him, I mean date him, to buy my teammates some time.

We spent so much time together until the gates activated.

Sadly, he is not able to steal my heart.

🎮💣🎮💣

Take note that I am currently in a Tier III Elk, and I am still in the process of learning and climbing my way up in Identity V! I hope this gameplay will help players to become better by seeing both good and bad points of replay. I will continue to make videos like this with commentary in some moments so make sure you subscribe for the future content if you enjoyed watching this!

I appreciate you for putting time watching this.
Feel free to contact me at smurfingu.here@gmail.com
Thanks for watching!

🎮💣🎮💣

Visit my social media!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

More Identity V Funny Moments coming!
*My first goal is to have 100 Subscribers!* Feel free to Subscribe if you enjoyed the video!*

#IdentityV #IDVMoments #IDVGameplay

🎮💣🎮💣

Music at 6:51
Song: Sad Romance (a.k.a. Sad Violin)
Artist: 지평권 (Ji Pyeong Kwon)
Album: Drama Sonatina
Licensed to YouTube by Collab Asia Music (on behalf of Leeway Music & Media, Inc); Broma 16, LatinAutor - SonyATV, Repost Network (music publishing), LatinAutor, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, and 10 Music Rights Societies

Identity v enchantress,identity v gameplay,idv enchantress,idv gameplay,identity v kite,identity v kiting,identity v funny moments,identity v wtf,idv wtf,idv funny moments,idv,identity v,identity v wuchang,idv wuchang,5 cipher kite,cipher,kiting,kite,smurfingu,smurfingu gaming,smurfing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments