Advertisement

my boyfriend dyes my hair (UNICORN HAIR - this could go very wrong)

my boyfriend dyes my hair (UNICORN HAIR - this could go very wrong) I like to change my hair a lot. This time I thought I'd rope in my boyfriend @ampharob for some help! Will it be a disaster (and I started a new job the next day) or will it be amazing?! Who knows?! xxx 
➤Subscribe to my channel
•Previous Video:  
Music By Ben Sounds
----------------------------Where to find me ☮♥︎------------------------------------- 
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:  
For collaborations and business inquiries, please contact via email: therebeccapeace@gmail.com with the subject ' VIA youtube'

hair dye,fail,bleach,bleach london,colourista,loreal,pink hair,purple hair,pastel,dying hair,blue hair,hair fail,brad monzo,brad mondo,ampharob,pokemon,topshop,long hair,bleaching my hair,boyfriend,crazy colour,directions,hair,blonde,blonde hair dye,unicorn hair,hair goes wrong,boyfriend dyes my hair,boyfriend does my hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments