Advertisement

My recent MS MRI and how to speed up recovery from flare ups

My recent MS MRI and how to speed up recovery from flare ups I kept my recent MS flare up hidden from everyone, but i figured it would benefit those with MS or those that know someone with Multiple Sclerosis. My latest MS attack went after my legs and feet, along with some cognitive disruptions. I wanted to review my MRI for educational purposes, as well as give some advice on how to prevent MS flare ups, and speed the process of healing.

multiple sclerosis,ms,ms symptoms,multiple sclerosis symptoms,lesions,MRI,dye,gallium,optic neuritis,numbness,pain,symptoms,diagnose,my story,how did i get it,medication,complications,what to expect,nerve,damage,brain,immune system,my first symptoms,agressive,primary progressive,remission,remissive,relapse,copaxone,signs of MS,how to read an MRI,flareup,flare up,legs,feet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments