Advertisement

My Wife Just Got Arrested (Live Footage And Receipts)

My Wife Just Got Arrested (Live Footage And Receipts) Hi sweeties, this is a very personal video to explain to you what happened to me and my wife on our trip to New York, because I know some of you were very worried. We love you very much and we really appreciate you supporting us through everything.

-New videos twice a week

-Follow me on Instagram: @juliazelg

-Stream my song Judge Me on Spotify:

-Download my song Judge Me on iTunes:

-Stream my song Judge Me on Apple Music:

-Subscribe to my wife's channel:

***
My Social Media:

-Instagram: @JuliaZelg

-SnapChat: JuliaZelg

-Twitter: @JuliaZelg

-Business Enquires: info@juliazelg.com

Have a lovely day!!! And thank you so much for your love and support! :)

storytime,christina randall,I got arrested,county jail,tana mongeau,tana paul,arrested at coachella,lesbian couple,lesbian married couple,lesbian wedding,lesbian proposal,lesbian,gay wedding,bright hair,pink hair,age gap lesbian,age gap relationship,biggest age gap,barcroft tv,pastel goth,incarceration,incarceration story,incarceration storytime,alternative fashion,kawaii,jessica kent,orange is the new black,laura prepon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments