Advertisement

NBA 2K20 PG Build: 2Way Pass First Point (Pro-AM Build)

NBA 2K20 PG Build: 2Way Pass First Point (Pro-AM Build) NBA 2K20 PG Build: 2Way Pass First Point (Pro-AM Build)

I'm back with another LAB Creation... The 2-Way Pass-First Point Guard!

This build is GREAT for Pro-AM & MyCareer, and Solid for MyPark

Each build I create, I will discuss the PROS & CONS, and where I could best use this build to it's full potential. Whether you'll be playing MyCareer, MyPark, or ProAM... These TIPS are for YOU

ENJOY

🔻🔻🔻More NBA2K20 🔻🔻🔻

NBA 2K20 REMOVING The Archetype System -

Fix the VC Problem in NBA2K20 -

Dynanic MyCAREER Experience -

Multiple Park Themes -

Gameplay Improvements -

🔻🔻🔻Follow Me🔻🔻🔻

▶️ TWITTER: ◀️

▶️ Player.me: ◀️

▶️XBOX GT: JuKING the BOSS◀️

#BossMOVEGaming #NBA2K20 #2K20Builds

nba 2k20,nba 2k20 gameplay,nba 2k20 news,2k20 news,2k20 builds,2k20 2way slashing playmaker,nba2k20 pg build,nba2k,2k20,reveal,#NBA2K20,#BossMOVEGaming,nba 2k20 park,nba 2k20 demo,nba2k20 builds,build reveal,2Way Slashing Playmaker,2k20 Park Build,2K20 ProAM Build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments