Advertisement

ONISION Actually SUPPORTS JESSICA YANIV? I can't even... | Blaire White Doxxed by Jessica Yaniv

ONISION Actually SUPPORTS JESSICA YANIV? I can't even... | Blaire White Doxxed by Jessica Yaniv Welcome to my latest video. In today's video we will be discussing Jessica Yaniv. Jessica Yaniv is a trans activist that has gained a huge amount of attention recently. Today I will be going through all of the reasons why Jessica Yaniv has gained such bad attention, as well as discussing Jessica Yaniv doxing Blaire White and Onision showing his support of Yaniv. This was through several tweets Onision created.

#onision #jessicayaniv #blairewhite

Please leave a like if you enjoy the video and subscribe to help support me and my channel!

● THE CYNICAL CRITIC:

● ART by: Bread Spirit & Lexi
● TWITTER:
● FACEBOOK:
● PATREON:
● PAYPAL DONATE:
● TWITCH:

Gaming,jessica,yaniv,jessica yaniv,blaire white,blaire,white,blaire white jessica yaniv,onision,onisionspeaks,uhohbro,onision twitter,shane dawson,onision shane dawson,phyzik,phyzik talks,blaire white onision,blaire white debate,debate,blaire white yaniv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments