Advertisement

Part 1 of My Ballbusting Instruction (Preview)

Part 1 of My Ballbusting Instruction (Preview) This is a combined trailer of a piece of each version of part 1 of my ballbusting instructional. If I get enough comments and requests, I might post the whole ballbusting instructional. Should I post the balls, nuts or testicles version though? Do you prefer when I tell you to kick yourself in the BALLS? Or perhaps you like it when I tell you to bust your NUTS? Or... perhaps you prefer when I command you to torture your TESTICLES?? Hmmm I wonder...

ballbusting,ballbusting instructional,joi,ball bust,nut shot,femdom,female domination,domination,theatrical,theatrical performance,girl power,female supremacy,humiliation,comedy,silly,funny,yellow leather,white panties,leather jacket,fantasymp3,kristen mccale,instructions,instructional,audio,asmr audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments