Advertisement

patreec - what's in the water over there? (demo)

patreec - what's in the water over there? (demo) hi there, my name is Patryk Kownacki and this is my beloved demo track "what's in the water over there?"
self written, self produced
guitars by my lovely Father - Marcin Kownacki

catch me on IG:

lyrics:

I've been lucid dreaming
it must have been a wraith
I felt a touch of a chance
within a kiss and a dance
but nothing hurts like breathing
it's like I'm falling for a one night stand
blazed but fine I told you what I feel

Oh now we're even
he loves you and you're leaving
I'm head over heels
eyes on the ceiling
and it hurts like it never

now tell me
what's in the water over there?

patree c,patreec,patryk kownacki,swagg juniors,egurrola dance studio,egurrola,united states of emotion,taka paka,marcin kownacki,polish music,lq grunge,flipside,lana inspired,lq music,lq rock,garage music,demo song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments