Advertisement

๐Ÿ”ฎ Pick A Card ๐Ÿ”ฎ - What Do You Need To Hear Right Now ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ (Mini Series)

๐Ÿ”ฎ Pick A Card ๐Ÿ”ฎ - What Do You Need To Hear Right Now ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ (Mini Series) Hello my beautiful loves, welcome to my first Mini Pick A Card!๐Ÿƒ
What quick message do you NEED to hear right now?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฎ
Let me know what you think!☀
Sending you all peace and love!๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

๐ŸงกTIMESTAMPS๐Ÿงก
Group 1 2:01
Group 2 5:57
Group 3 10:12

๐Ÿฆ‹Decks Used๐Ÿฆ‹
Crystal Visions Tarot✨
Numerology oracle๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’œAlso, I want to thank you all so much for watching all my videos and the support, and all the new subscribers! ๐Ÿ’œ

Make sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel for more Weekly tarot videos!!! Also share with friends that helps my channel grow and flourish!☀๐ŸŒป

If you have any video suggestions leave them down below, I would love to do them!๐Ÿ˜✨

If this resonated for you, and you would like to support my channel, please feel free to donate -
Cash app : $ShonnettasTarot

Want to send me something?๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
P.O Box 61 California, MD 20619

❤Become a Patron and support Shonnetta'sDivineTarot today!❤


Also if you want to book a reading with me, you can send me an email. We will get the reading all set up from there ❤️
I look forward to helping you illuminate your path as well as give you insight! ✨
Email: shonnettasdivinetarot@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“ธFollow my Instagrams:




๐Ÿ“ฒConnect With me On My Other SocialMedias!
Twitter: @shonnettastarot

#PickACard #ShonnettasDivineTarot #PickACardReading

pick a card what you need to hear right now,spirit guide messages,pick a card,Psychic,Tarot,Divination,Astrology,Numerology,Intuition,Horoscope,Fortune,pick a card reading,spirit guides,law of attraction,loa,tarot reading,tarot reader,tarot cards,oracle cards,spirituality,psychic prediction,intuitive,chakras,auras,angels,witch,wiccan,fortune teller,love spell,money spell,starseeds,new age,twinflame,soulmates,syncronicity,psychic medium,birthchart,zodiac signs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments