Advertisement

PISCES - 'THEY DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU'' End of August 2019 - September 7th

PISCES - 'THEY DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU'' End of August 2019 - September 7th Pisces here is your End of August 2019 Tarot Reading. This reading is for a certain group of Pisces Sun, Rising, Moon, or Venus signs. This reading is good for all of August & until September 7th. Our zodiac sign and tarot can help us connect to our inner intuition, and can help guide our insight into the energies that are currently influencing our lives.

DISCLAIMER-
This is a GENERAL reading for your zodiac sign. Since there are about 650 million people born under each sign, it will not always resonate with everyone.
Please NOTE that tarot is NOT 100% accurate, and that is completely okay.
I am not going to give you the exact situation, but I am giving you examples of how the energies are acting like in this moment. I can't sit here and give every possibility in a General Reading.
Tarot may be used for assistance, confirmations, as a guide, or strictly for entertainment purposes. Yes, for entertainment purposes.
You are responsible for any decisions you make after this reading.
You are also responsible for your feelings and your reactions.
If you come to a reading, you better be prepared to hear anything - Good or Bad.
The course of the outcome in these readings is always subject to change depending on your free will, actions, and choices.
& PLEASE take into consideration that you can also check out you Rising, Moon, or Venus sign for further clarification on any matter. (Sometimes YOU WILL identify with one sign more than your sun sign - depending on the astrological alignments and aspects.)
Crosswatchers must always remember that they are NOT watching their sign.
[[[[Crosswatchers that KNOW they are in a 3rd Party Situation/Love Triangle need to take it into consideration that the person I could be talking about is Your Interest and the 3rd Party. Meaning you need to realize, I could be talking about the situation of Your Person and the other woman/man, and NOT you. Unfortunately, that happens but is obviously not always the case. I just want you to always keep that in mind when crosswatching.]]]]]
I am guided by Spirit/God, and the intuition that God gives me.
A LOT of my energy goes into these readings.
But I hope you also understand that you certainly should use your intuition in these readings as well. Meaning, if you see something in a card that I do not ------ You should really take that into consideration and take it as a message or a warning.
Remember, I am giving a GENERAL Reading, that is why you have to work with me (not against) to further understand your situation.
(Like I said, it is not that I didn't pick up on the message, it is that you need to use your intuition if you want to get something out of a GENERAL READING.)
Hopefully, everyone knows how readings work, but if you do not --- It's okay. There is plenty of information about how to get the most out of a reading on the internet.
Thank you for your time.
I really truly do love y'all, and all the support I receive. Thank you to those that are consistently kind. You are a bright light in this crazy world. Thank you to all my subscribers and viewers.
& Remember, THIS IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT. Have fun, and don't take anything too seriously. The messages in any of my videos are not always going to be for you. Take what resonates, and realize that even though it might not be your message, somebody else will need to hear it more than you.


Any background music that is included is used directly from the Youtube Audio Library, and is free to be used in any video under Creative Commons. If you want to find the music it is in the YouTube Audio Library under ambient music.


馃拰YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY NEW Instagram -- @ suncattarot
For PRIVATE READINGS and CONSULTATIONS message me privately on Instagram.
If you do not have Instagram, comment under any video, and I can give you my email.
(I do not like making my email public unless I have to - because of spam. But if you are really serious about inquiring about a reading I will give it to you.)

Pisces,August,September,2019,Love,Life,Tarot,Reading,Tarot Cards,Horoscope,Zodiac,Tarotscope,Pisces August 2019,Pisces September 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments