Advertisement

🔥Prophetic Word🔥AUGUST 2019: GREATNESS, RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS & BOAZ By-Product BLESSINGS!

🔥Prophetic Word🔥AUGUST 2019: GREATNESS, RIGHT RELATIONSHIPS & BOAZ By-Product BLESSINGS! Prophet Dr. Dana Reece
The Eagle Prophet Visionary❤️🔥🦅
Sow at:
PayPal.Me/prophetdanareece
Cash.Me/prophetdanareece
If you need alternative methods to sow your seed, email me: prophetdanareece@gmail.com and I will direct you.

Released on July 27, 2019
www.prophetdanareece.com
Follow me on: YouTube, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter & Facebook!

If you would like to receive a personal 1-hour prophetic/Prayer and strategy coaching call from me, email me for more information, at prophetdanareece@gmail.com. (Scroll down below for more info,)

Watch this prophetic word video to hear God’s Prophetic Word for AUGUST, 2019. To watch the full version of this word, go to my FB timeline on Prophet Dr. Dana Reece, or my Periscope Page and watch the June 27th broadcasts!

SOW into this prophetic word for AUGUST and - Wrap your FAITH AROUND IT - for GOD to Supernaturally RELEASE 3 GREAT & Destiny Altering things into your life - over the next 30-80 days - that will usher you into SIGNIFICANCE & PROSPERITY in Jesus name!

Seed amounts are: $80.00, $40.00, $20.00, or any other amount that God puts on your heart to sow. Those who sow $80.00 will receive a 1-hour prophetic/prayer strategy coaching from me. Those who sow $40.00, will receive 4 videos from my private Prophetic School of Understanding in Feb. - March 2019. Please send me your email address if you sow on cash app. Those who sow for a coaching and prayer call, will receive an email from me within 24 hours of my receipt of the seed, to set up a prayer call.

Scriptures Verses for AUGUST 2019 are:
📖Job 8:7 “And though your beginning was SMALL, your later days will be VERY GREAT.”
📖Psalms 71:21 “Thou shalt INCREASE my GREATNESS and comfort me on every side.

Scriptural references are:
📖1 Samuel 9
📖Book of Ruth
📖Book of Esther
📖2 Kings 4:8-37
📖1 Kings 17:7-16

I love 💕 you with the love of Jesus, and prophesy, decree and declare that God is blessing you with his FAVOR, WISDOM & VICTORY in every area of your life, in Jesus name, Amen!

___________________________________________________________________
Prophet Dr. Dana Reece, The Eagle 🦅Prophet Visionary, Presents:
Eagle Vision Prayer and Prophetic Strategy, Life and Relationship Coaching

Are you struggling with issues pertaining to personal growth and development, relationships, finances, family, ministry business or legal situations - and do you need prophetic prayer, revelation and coaching to provide you with divine guidance, wisdom, direction and strategies, in order to make accurate decisions in these areas?

Prophet Dr. Dana Reece is a Certified Life Coach, Affirmed Prophet, Ordained Minister, Attorney, Entrepreneur and MBA who offers one-on-one personalized prophetic prayer and coaching sessions. Coaching packages are also available.

Here’s what others are saying about the ministry, coaching practice and skills of Prophet Dr. Dana:

“Dana is a trusted voice in the Kingdom that I celebrate and support. I have recommended numerous people to her for coaching. Her coaching is accurate, detailed, life changing, and worth the investment.”
Tera Carissa Hodges, Prophetess, Entrepreneur, Life and Business Coach
Atlanta, GA

“I’ve know Prophetess Dana for quite a few years now. We have ministered on platforms and conferences in the past, and she is a very accurate prophetic gift, not only to the body of Christ, but to the marketplace as well. Dana operates in a high level of integrity, humility and a prophetic discernment that she utilizes in her coaching and counseling practice. She empowers those in ministry and the business world to sharpen their focus, in order to fulfill their divine assignment and purpose in the earth.”
Bishop Paul Wondracek, Apostle, Pastor, Author and Licensed Professional Counselor
Apex, NC


“I have been truly blessed to speak with Prophet Dr. Dana. She gave me practical tips and coaching in the area of dating and relationships that I can apply to my everyday life. She also invested the time to listen and pray for me. She was sensitive to the Holy Spirit to diagnose the true source of the issue that I was dealing with, and she use the Word of God as he

BLESSINGS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments