Advertisement

Should I Marry Someone Who Has Cheated? - Your Questions, Honest Answers

Should I Marry Someone Who Has Cheated? - Your Questions, Honest Answers My fiancé and I have two beautiful children together. Even though he had been unfaithful a handful of times, I forgave him. We began to go to church and build a relationship with God—as we both had had in our younger days. Then we began to fight all the time and I decided that the right thing to do was to leave. Now I’m regretting it and I want to go back and work on our relationship; but my family hates him and is telling me that he doesn't deserve me. I want my children to grow up in a happy home with their mother and father. What do I do?
► Hear Pat Robertson tackle the tough questions on “Your Questions, Honest Answers”.
--
► Want to check out previously answered questions?

► Have a question for Pat? Submit one here:
--
► PARTNER with CBN ministries:

► CLICK to learn more about CBN ministries:

► WATCH more stories:

► CLICK to experience God’s love, purpose and forgiveness in your life:

► Need prayer?
CLICK:
CALL 24/7: 1-800-826-8913.

► CLICK HERE to subscribe to The 700 Club YouTube Channel:

► SIGN UP for daily devotionals:

► GROW in your faith:

► DOWNLOAD the CBN family app:


The inspiration and encouragement doesn’t stop here; find us on the social networks you love most.

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

your questions,honest answers,the 700 club,god questions,bible questions,questions about god,honest answer,bible questions and answers,your questions honest answers,god questions and answers,Should I Marry Someone Who Has Cheated,who should i marry,boyfriend cheated,girlfriend cheated,infidelity,fiance cheated,affair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments